Breta C. Sisson '68 Scholarship for NonTraditional Students
Established by Ms. Breta Sisson ’68. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated nontraditional student (adult learner) in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- is a full- or part-time continuing undergraduate or graduate student
- has completed at least 12 credit hours of study at SUNY Cortland
- has a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.