Spiegle Willcox Scholarship
Established by Spiegle Willcox to recognize in perpetuity his musical career and his devotion to SUNY Cortland as a friend and honorary doctoral degree recipient. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated sophomore, junior or senior level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- is participating in instrumental ensembles
- demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment to excellence in musical performance
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.