Kristen O'Neil Memorial Scholarship
Established by friends and family of Kristen O’Neil in her memory. Kristen was a founding member of the Tae Kwon Do Club at SUNY Cortland who passed away in October 2004. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated continuing undergraduate or graduate level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- has a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- has been an active participant in a sport club for at least two full semesters
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- Supplemental Questions
- How many semesters have you participated in a sport club?
- Please write an essay (500-1000 words) about your experience being a member of a sport club. How have you positively contributed to the club and how has being involved with the sport club affected your college career and future endeavors?