Norma Smocynski Schlager '62 Scholarship for the Arts
Established by Norma Smoczynski Schlager ’62 as part of the Class of 1962 Million Dollar Endowment Campaign to support high achieving students who have demonstrated financial need and who are majoring in ART at SUNY Cortland. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated sophomore, junior or senior level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- is majoring in ART
- has a minimum overall 3.0 cumulative grade point average
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- Funding Amount Varies