Fritz P. Mueller '47 and Betty R. Mueller '48 Memorial Scholarship
Established by the children of Fritz ‘47 and Betty Mueller, to honor their parents with the purpose of assisting a student who is enrolled in a program leading to initial teacher’s certification. Recipients must demonstrate financial need and satisfactory academic achievement. Preference will be given to students from Port Washington and Manhasset, New York high schools. Award will be split evenly between the Fall and Spring semester.
- awarded to a matriculated continuing sophomore, junior or senior level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- has satisfactory academic achievement
- enrolled in a major leading to initial teacher certification
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
- A student from Port Washington, NY high school or Manhasset, NY high school
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.