Cross Family Scholarship for Continuing Education
The Cross Family Scholarship for Continuing Education was created by Jean M. Cross ’46, through an estate gift from the Cross Family Foundation, to help support certified teachers who are seeking continuing education in graduate degree programs. This scholarship will be awarded to graduate students in the field of education. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a new or continuing matriculated graduate level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- who is a certified teacher
- is seeking continuing education in a graduate degree program
- enrolled in at least six (6) credit hours for both the fall and spring semesters
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.