H. Kendall Reynolds Memorial Scholarship in Physics
Established in memory of H. Kendall Reynolds, a nuclear physicist and former dean of arts and sciences at SUNY Cortland. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated senior level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- has a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average
- is a physics major
- has demonstrated leadership within the Physics Department or College
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- Funding Amount Varies