Kenneth P. & Jo Ann G. '74 Wickman Scholarship
Established by Jo Ann G. Wickman ’74, and her husband, Kenneth, in an effort to help support the studies of continuing nontraditional students at SUNY Cortland. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated nontraditional (adult learner) sophomore, junior or senior level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- has a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.