Class of 1967 Scholarship
Established by members of the Class of 1967 to give promising and talented students at SUNY Cortland the opportunity to experience a wonderful Cortland education such as they received in the 1960s. This scholarship will be awarded to an academically gifted sophomore, junior, or senior in any major who has demonstrated outstanding leadership on or off campus, has demonstrated financial need, and who is involved in extracurricular activities. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated sophomore, junior or senior level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- has a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average
- has demonstrated leadership on and/or off campus
- has involvement with extracurricular activities, including but not limited to campus activities, community organizations, volunteerism, and contributions to college and community service programs.
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- Funding Amount Varies