Anderson Family Scholarship
Established by Elizabeth Beth Anderson ’79 for students seeking an undergraduate degree at SUNY Cortland. All candidates should have financial need with first preference given to those majoring in studio art, followed by those seeking a degree in education and lastly any student with financial need in any major. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated continuing sophomore, junior or senior level student in satisfactory academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
is given to students in the following order
- those seeking a degree in studio art
- those seeking a degree in education
- any student with financial need
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.