Breta C. Sisson '68 Scholarship for NonTraditional Students
Established by Ms. Breta Sisson ’68 to benefit promising non-traditional students at SUNY Cortland who require financial aid. The fund is also intended to recognize in perpetuity the educational career of SUNY Cortland alumna and retired business office administrator, Breta C. Sisson. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated nontraditional student (adult learner) in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- must be enrolled in at least six (6) credit hours in the semester the scholarship is received
- is a full- or part-time continuing undergraduate or graduate student
- has completed at least 12 credit hours of study at SUNY Cortland
- has a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
- This scholarship is renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.