Class of 1953 Scholarship
Established through the generosity of the Class of 1953, through their representatives Gerald P. Theisen ’53 and Vincent J. Mascia ’53. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated sophomore, junior, or senior level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- has a minimum 2.75 cumulative grade point average
- has demonstrated leadership on and/or off campus
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- Funding Amount Varies