Doris Beale Sager Scholarship for Physical Education
Established by Joan S. DeBrine in memory of her mother, Doris Beale Sager, who was unable to attend Cortland, the school of her choice. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated sophomore, junior or senior level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- has a minimum overall grade point average of 2.7
- pursuing a degree in physical education
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.