Class of 1967 Scholarship
Established by members of the Class of 1967 to give promising and talented students at SUNY Cortland the opportunity to experience a wonderful Cortland education such as they received in the 1960s. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated sophomore, junior or senior level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- has a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average
- has demonstrated leadership on and/or off campus
- has involvement with extracurricular activities, including but not limited to campus activities, community organizations, volunteerism, and contributions to college and community service programs.
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- Funding Amount Varies