Donald '59 & Donna Bell Traver '59 Raquette Lake Physical Education Program Fund
The Donald ’59 & Donna Bell Traver ’59 Raquette Lake Physical Education Program Fund was established through a gift from Donald L. Traver ’59 and Donna Bell Traver ’59. Equipment and wilderness clothing awards from this program fund shall be made to students in Physical Education 308 course (or its successor course) with demonstrated financial need.
- awarded to a matriculated student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- enrolled in Physical Education 308 course (or its successor course)
- be a “responsible consumer” through price comparison as demonstrated through short statement
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA and determination by scholarship selection committee
- given to NON Traditional Students
Additional Documentation Required:
- copies of receipts to be uploaded at time of application
- original receipt and tags/labels for purchased item to be turned in prior to release of funding
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.