Anthony R. Moon Jr. '86 Internship and Field Work Study Scholarship
Established by Anthony R. Moon ’86 and his family to help ensure that every student has a chance to experience hands-on learning while at Cortland. Awards shall be made annually by the career services office to help fund internships and externships for deserving SUNY Cortland students. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated continuing sophomore, junior or senior level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- participating in an internship
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- Funding Amount Varies
- Supplemental Questions
- What internship do you plan on participating in next year?
- Please explain why you chose this particular internship and what you hope to learn? (250 -500 words max)