Christian Snavely & Theresa Vant Snavely '47 Scholarship
Established by Christian Snavely and Theresa Vant Snavely ’47. The intention of this scholarship is to recognize a student with demonstrated financial need and high academic achievement. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to an entering freshman
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- has a minimum 90 high school GPA
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
- may be renewable, renewals are dependent on available funding as provided by the Cortland College Foundation
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- Funding Amount Varies