Class of 1959 Scholarship
Established through the generosity of the Class of 1959 in honor of their 50th Reunion. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated continuing sophomore or junior level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- has a minimum 2.5 grade point average
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- Funding Amount Varies