David J. Vittor '67 Scholarship
The David J. Vittor ’67 Scholarship was established by gifts from David J. Vittor ’67 in honor of the exceptional education he received at SUNY Cortland. Funding is based on availability. This award is split evenly between the fall and spring semesters.
- awarded to a matriculated sophomore, junior or senior level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- Funding Amount Varies