Alpha Delta Junior Scholarship
Established by the Sisters of the Alpha Delta Sorority. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability. For more information inquire with your School of Study and your Dean’s/Associate Dean’s secretaries.
- awarded to a matriculated continuing junior level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- an outstanding student
- is in the top 10 percent of his/her junior class
- has leadership skills, professional promise and has made contributions to the community
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- up to date resume
- written recommendation from Associate Dean
- This scholarship is non-renewable.
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
This scholarship is recognized during the spring Honors Convocation Ceremony.
- Funding Amount Varies
- Supplemental Questions
- Please include your current resume for review.