Angela Pace Scholarship
Established by SUNY Cortland Professor Emerita of Education Angela Pace to benefit promising and deserving junior or senior students at SUNY Cortland who are majoring in elementary education. This scholarship is intended to recognize in perpetuity the educational career of SUNY Cortland alumna and retired faculty member Angela Pace. Funding is based on availability. This award is split evenly between the fall and spring semesters.
- awarded to a matriculated junior or senior level student in good academic standing
- majoring in childhood/early childhood education
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- has an minimum overall grade point average of 2.7
- is a resident of Cortland County (secondary consideration given to residents of New York State)
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.