Physical Education Scholarship
Established by the earnings from the Dorothea Deitz Memorial Scholarship Fund, Inc. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- is an entering freshman or transfer student
- has been accepted to major in physical education
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- Funding Amount Varies