40 Years of Friendship
The 40 Years of Friendship Scholarship was established to support SUNY Cortland students and provide a legacy for a group of friends at a College that brought them together. Inspired by friendships, this scholarship will be awarded to incoming students in any major with demonstrated financial need. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- awarded to incoming freshman or transfer students
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
- may be renewable, renewals are dependent on available funding as provided by the Cortland College Foundation
- student maintains positive academic progress
- Enrolled full time
- Financial Need
- this scholarship is renewable for a maximum of four academic years (eight academic semesters, excluding summer semesters)
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.