Isobel R. Kleinman '67 Scholarship in Physical Education
Established through the generosity of Isobel R. Kleinman ’67 as a tribute to the education she received at SUNY Cortland. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated incoming freshman in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- is majoring in Physical Education
- has a minimum 3.25 cumulative grade point average
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- Funding Amount Varies