Linda May Armstrong '76 and Donald C. Armstrong, Esq. Scholarship
- awarded to a matriculating entering freshman or transfer student or a continuing undergraduate at the sophomore, junior, or senior level in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- enrolled fulltime (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester) in any major
- has a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average
- student demonstrates financial need per FAFSA.
- is a resident of Tompkins or Cortland County. If no candidate(s) meet this criteria other NYS residents may qualify.
- may be renewable, renewals are dependent on available funding as provided by the Cortland College Foundation
- continued funding is based on student maintaining a 2.5 cumulative grade point average
- matriculated at SUNY Cortland
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- maintain satisfactory academic progress per SUNY Cortland’s published Federal Good Academic Standing guidelines
- this scholarship is renewable for a maximum of four academic years (eight academic semesters, excluding summer semesters). Actual number of terms is based on Class Level (freshman, sophomore, etc) at time of initial award
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- Funding Amount Varies