Curt '64 Robinson and Irene '67 Cameron Robinson Scholarship
Established by Curt and Irene Robinson as a tribute to the education they each received at SUNY Cortland, the Curt ’64 Robinson and Irene ’67 Cameron Robinson Scholarship will be made annually to continuing students enrolled in a mathematics major with satisfactory academic achievement. Awards will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding for this scholarship is subject to availability.
- awarded to a matriculated, continuing undergraduate student at the sophomore, junior, or senior level in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- is majoring in any degree program housed within the Mathematics Department
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of the award year
- given to students who have demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
- this is a one-time award and is non-renewable. Students are eligible to apply each year.
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- Funding Amount Varies