Dr. David Checcino '68 Sponsored Scholarship
Established by Dr. David Checcino ’68 in memory of his parents, Mr. Dominic Joseph Checcino and Mrs. Catherine Marie Checcino, née Williams, and in recognition of the education he received at SUNY Cortland. The Dr. David J. Checcino ’68 Sponsored Scholarship was created to help support a SUNY Cortland student who exhibits satisfactory academic achievement and demonstrated financial need.
- awarded to a matriculated continuing undergraduate in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland.
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credits in both the fall and spring semester) in any major.
- students must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of the award year.
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA.
- This scholarship is a one time award and is non-renewable. Students must apply each year.
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.