Michelle Pangallo '65 Scholarship
Established through an estate gift of Clement D. Pangallo ’66 in memory of his wife, Michelle Pangallo ’65. The scholarship will be an admissions based award. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semester. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to matriculated incoming students who are in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland.
- enrolled full time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring)
- is given to students who have demonstrated financial need via the FAFSA
- This award may be renewable
- Renewal of this scholarship requires that a student maintain the stated criteria of this award.
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- Funding Amount Varies