Diane L. Gill '70 Scholarship
The Diane L. Gill ’70 Scholarship was established by Diane L. Gill to help students succeed in gaining a higher education. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- Awarded to matriculated continuing undergraduates at the sophomore, junior, or senior level in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland.
- Recipient(s) must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year.
- Recipient(s) must be enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- Recipient(s) must have demonstrated financial need per FAFSA.
- Scholarship amount will be approximately $1,000 and will be directed to offset the cost of attendance at SUNY Cortland.
- The scholarship is non-renewable and is awarded for one year. Students are eligible to apply each year.
- Preference given to students enrolled in any major under the Kinesiology and Physical Education departments.
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- Funding Amount Varies