Brian M. '69, M '82, C.A.S. '82 and Lynn Roberts Scholarship for Future Educators
The Brian M. ’69, M ’82, C.A.S. ’82 and Lynn Roberts Scholarship for Future Educators was established by Brian and Lynn Roberts in memory of Brian’s wrestling coach and mentor at SUNY Cortland, Dr. Vincent J. Gonino, and in recognition of the education and experiences he received at SUNY Cortland. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- Recipient(s) must be enrolled in any education related major leading to a teaching career in early childhood, elementary, or adolescent education.
- Recipient(s) must be a continuing student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland.
- Recipient(s) must be enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester).
- Recipient(s) must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year.
- Recipient(s) must have demonstrated financial need per FAFSA.
- This scholarship is non-renewable. Students must apply each year.
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.