Lambda Phi Delta Service Scholarship
Established by the former brothers of the Lambda Phi Delta Fraternity to support students who have a positive record of active participation and impact in service to the Cortland community. The award is restricted to rising juniors, seniors and graduate students who have had a positive impact on the SUNY Cortland campus and/or in the Cortland community. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated junior, senior or graduate level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- has a minimum 2.5 overall grade point average
- has a positive record of active participation and impact in service to the Cortland community and/or SUNY Cortland
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change..
- Funding Amount Varies
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write a 150-250 word essay describing any volunteer or community service based work in the local Cortland community or directly related to SUNY Cortland, for which you did not receive compensation or course credit. Secondarily, if you performed volunteer or community service based work in your hometown or elsewhere, please describe your experience.