Gerald N. DiGiusto Scholarship
Established by the Estate of Irma DiNucci. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated continuing sophomore, junior or senior level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average
- who are majoring in an art and art history department curriculum
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
This scholarship is recognized at Honors Convocation in April.
- Funding Amount Varies