Robert Rhodes '53 Scholarship
Established through gifts given in honor of Professor Emeritus Robert Rhodes ’53. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated junior, senior or graduate level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- is majoring in an English department curriculum
- has proven academic achievement
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
- Funding Amount Varies
- Supplemental Questions
- As a student in the English department your insight to the classes you have taken helps us provide better curriculum. What has been your favorite and least favorite English-related class? Why? What did you learn from it? How would you change the class? (500 word essay)