Established in memory of President Emeritus Harry Dewitt DeGroat by his friends and family. DeGroat was President of SUNY Cortland from 1912-1943. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated entering transfer level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average over four full-time semesters completed at time of transfer
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- Funding Amount Varies