Dr. Diana Abdoo Lawson '76 and Mr. James Lawson Scholarship
The Dr. Diana Lawson ’76 and Mr. James Lawson Scholarship. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- Recipient(s) permanent residence must be in one of the following New York State Counties: Herkimer, Lewis, Madison, Oneida, Oswego, and Otsego.
- Awarded to a matriculated freshman or returning sophomore, junior, or senior level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- Must be enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- Student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- Recipient(s) must have demonstrated financial need per FAFSA.
- Scholarship amount will be approximately $1,000 and will be directed to offset the cost of attendance at SUNY Cortland.
- Students with permanent residence in Oneida County
- May be renewable, renewals are dependent on available funding as provided by the Cortland College Foundation
- Matriculated at SUNY Cortland
- Enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress per SUNY Cortland’s published Federal Good Academic Standing guidelines
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- Funding Amount Varies