Josephine M. Biggs Scholarship
The Josephine M. Biggs Scholarship was established by Titilayo Morgan ‘99 in memory of her grandmother, Josephine M. Biggs. Josephine was the reason and driving force behind Titilayo’s pursuit and completion of a college degree, which created career opportunities that have enabled her to give back and help others pursue an education. Recipients will be members of the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) at SUNY Cortland. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated continuing undergraduate level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) participant
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.