Cary Carbonaro '90 Scholarship for Business Economics
The Cary Carbonaro ’90 Scholarship for Business Economics was created by Cary Carbonaro to honor and empower women looking to pursue a career in business. As a successful leader, financial planner and author, Cary is compelled to highlight the importance of women in business and strives to provide opportunities for these women to succeed. This scholarship will be awarded to business economic majors with satisfactory academic achievement. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- Recipient(s) must be enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester).
- Recipient(s) must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year.
- Recipient(s) must be Business Economics majors.
- Recipient(s) must be a sophomore, junior or senior level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland.
- Recipient(s) must have satisfactory academic achievement.
- Applicant(s) will be asked to complete a supplemental short essay question regarding how they envision supporting women in business in the future.
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- Supplemental Questions
- How do you envision supporting women in business in the future?