Christopher J. Grady '79 Scholarship
The Christopher J. Grady ’79 Scholarship was established to recognize the foundational and educational experiences that the College provided Chris to launch a successful business career in both the financial and insurance sectors. This scholarship will be awarded to students majoring in Business Economics with satisfactory academic achievement. Preference will be given to those with demonstrated financial need. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- For full time-matriculating students enrolled in business economics.
- Recipient(s) must be a continuing student.
- Recipient(s) must have satisfactory academic achievement.
- Enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- Student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- Scholarship amount will be approximately $1,000 and will be directed to offset the cost of attendance at SUNY Cortland.
- Demonstrated Financial Need
- The scholarship is renewable and will follow the same student for the duration of studies while at SUNY Cortland as long as the student continues to meet the criteria.
- matriculated at SUNY Cortland
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- Enrolled as a Business Economics Major
- maintain satisfactory academic progress per SUNY Cortland’s published Federal Good Academic Standing guidelines
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.