Craig B. Little, Ph.D. Scholarship in Healthcare Management
The Craig B. Little, Ph.D. Scholarship was established by Morris ‘74, Ph.D. and Jane Weinberger in honor of Craig, professor emeritus of sociology/anthropology and advisor and long-time friend of Morris. Craig’s commitment to students in and outside the classroom is the reason Morris decided to pursue an academic career. Their continuing friendship is what Morris tries to model as he mentors students in health services research and health management. The scholarship is for students in the Healthcare Management major with preference for those with financial need. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- For full-time matriculating students enrolled in Healthcare Management.
- Recipient(s) must be a continuing student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland.
- Recipient(s) must be enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester).
- Recipient(s) must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year.
- This scholarship is non-renewable. Students must apply each year.
- Demonstrated unmet financial need.
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.