Kronman Family Scholarship
The Kronman Family Scholarship was established by George Kronman ’76, Mindy Spector Kronman ’78, David Kronman ’80, Sandra Katzenstein Kronman, Albert Kronman and Eda Joyce Kronman ’70 to support the Geology Department in the School of Arts and Sciences at SUNY Cortland. This scholarship will be awarded annually to a student or students with demonstrated financial need and an enthusiastic passion for geology. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated sophomore, junior or senior level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- Must be enrolled in Geology as their primary major. Should there be no geology majors eligible, then those who are enrolled in any major under the Geology Department should be considered.
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
- This scholarship is non-renewable. All students and past recipients are eligible to apply each year.
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.