Joan I. Freedman '58 Sponsored Scholarship
The Joan I. Freedman ’58 Sponsored Scholarship was established by Ms. Freedman for students majoring in Childhood/Early Childhood Education. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- Recipient(s) must be a matriculated sophomore, junior or senior level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- must be pursuing a major under the Childhood/Early Childhood Education Department
- must be enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester).
- must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year.
- must have demonstrated financial need per FAFSA.
- This scholarship is non-renewable.
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- Funding Amount Varies