Curt '64 Robinson and Irene '67 Cameron Robinson Scholarship
the Curt ’64 Robinson and Irene ’67 Cameron Robinson Scholarship was established by Curt and Irene Robinson as a tribute to the education they each received at SUNY Cortland. Awards will be made annually to continuing students enrolled in a mathematics major with satisfactory academic achievement. Preference will be given to those with demonstrated financial need. Awards will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding for this scholarship is subject to availability.
- awarded to a matriculated, continuing undergraduate student at the sophomore, junior, or senior level in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- is majoring in any degree program housed within the Mathematics Department
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of the award year
- given to students who have demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
- this is a one-time award and is non-renewable. Students are eligible to apply each year.
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- Funding Amount Varies