Fred & Mildred Becker Page 1900 Scholarship
Established in 1977 by Fred E. Page, a prominent Binghamton attorney and banking executive, in memory of his wife, a 1900 graduate of the Cortland Normal School. Mildred Becker Page died in 1975. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated junior or senior level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- has made positive contributions to the college
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is non-renewable
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.