Dawn Nolan Allyn '61 Scholarship
Established by Dawn Nolan Allyn ’61 and Lew Lew F. Allyn in memory of her parents J. Malcolm and Dorothy Nolan, whose encouragement and support gave Dawn the courage to achieve a college education. This scholarship shall be awarded to qualified and deserving students in any major with high academic achievement and demonstrated financial need. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated sophomore, junior or senior level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- has a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
This scholarship is non-renewable
Funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.
- Funding Amount Varies