Elaine M. Austin '68 Scholarship
Established through the generosity of Elaine M. Austin ’68, The Elaine M. Austin ’68 Scholarship was created as a tribute to the education she received at SUNY Cortland. The scholarship will be awarded to a continuing student in any area of study that graduated from a High School in Chenango County, New York or Otsego County, New York. Should there be no eligible applicants from Chenango or Otsego County, applicants from New York State will be considered under second priority. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated undergraduate student at the sophomore, junior, or senior level.
- enrolled full time (at least 12 credit hours in the fall and spring semesters)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year.
- has demonstrated financial need per FAFSA
- primary preference is for a recipient(s) that has graduated from a high school in Chenango County, New York or Otsego County, New York
- This is a one time award and is non-renewable.
Scholarship funding is determined by the Cortland College Foundation. Scholarship amounts and availability are subject to change.